Cogeco Buried Service Work (BSW)
SPY Cable is contracted by Cogeco Cable to bury and activate new underground drop cables to residential & commercial buildings.
You may see us near you conducting a driveway or road bore, sidewalk punch, driveway cut, plowing or hand spading a drop cable.
Our main regions you may see us are:
- 401 Port Hope and surrounding area
- Central, Peterborough and surrounding area
- Ottawa Valley, Pembroke/Petawawa and surrounding area
- Northern, Muskoka & North Bay
SPY Cable is also an approved contractor for Bell, Cogeco construction and various fibre companies in Central & Northern Ontario.
We have the ability to install conduits and cables by open trenching, vibratory plowing or directional drilling.
Some projects we work on are:
- New area subdivisions
- Pedestal and vault installations
- Cable distribution & Fibre installation
- Cable fault finding and trouble shooting
- Locate & repairs
- Building re-wires
- Commercial installations for Cogeco Cable
Private Construction Services
We offer many private construction services for the everyday homeowner or contractor. Ranging from walkway bores to road bores we can find an alternative to suit you the best.
Here are just a few things we can do for you:
- Open trench services – Private propane or electrical
- Communication line plowing – if trenching isn’t preferred we can plow it
- Road bores, Walkway and sidewalk punches – can’t get under your walkway or driveway? Let’s bore it
- Road boring
- Directional drilling- No need to open trench a nice lawn when we can directional drill